The Purchasing Department is committed to supporting the public service mission of the Housing Authority of the County of Contra Costa through fulfillment of its departmental mission and values.Our Mission
- Develop and maintain a purchasing system that empowers our customers to make good business decisions and to pursue excellence while maintaining good internal controls to insure public accountability, compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and the responsible stewardship of the agency’s resources.
- This will be achieved by developing and utilizing financial systems that allow efficient transaction processing and accountability through documentation, approvals and reporting.
- High quality training programs and easily accessible purchasing information.
- Actively promote competition and open access to the vendor community county-wide or State wide.
- Promote competitive and strategic supplier relationships that leverage the agency’s purchasing power.
- We will pursue excellence in all that we do.
- We will be accountable as individuals and as a department for the services we provide and will strive to meet the needs of our internal and external customers at all times.
- We will listen to and respect the needs of our internal and external customers. We will seek their input and work to develop strong mutually beneficial partnerships.
- We will strive to be flexible in order to meet the needs of our customers within the parameters established by our policies and procedures.
- We will constantly monitor changes in technology and best business practices and work to integrate those we feel will benefit our customers into our policies, procedures and systems.
- We will promote competition. We will promote vendor access. We will document all that we do. We will operate in a transparent manner to the greatest extent allowed by law.
- We will recognize and respect that vendors are in business to seek profits. We will accept our responsibility to seek savings as aggressively as vendors seek profits. We will work to achieve fair and mutually beneficial outcomes in all transactions and strategic business relationships.
- We will constantly work to improve our department and ourselves as individual procurement professionals by seeking out training and collaboration opportunities.
CURRENT BID :
HACCC RFP-CoC Funded Projects Subcontract Updated and Fonal
HACCC Contact Person
Tony Ucciferri -Special Assistance to the Executive Director
Bids must be sent SEALED in an envelope postmarkes or delivered no later than
December 29, 2021 at 2:00 PM PST.
Send bids to: 3133 Estudillo St. Martinez CA. 94553 Attention: RFP 21279-300
Pease see page 3 of this pdf document for more RFP Timeline.
IFB-21131-166 Modernization of Units 153-154 Bridgemont Antioch, CA
Bid Walk:: Wednesday, 11/17/2021 at 10:00 AM
Bid Deadline: Wednesday, on or before but no later than 12/01/2021 2:00 p.m.
HACCC Conact for Project for Procurement & Solicitations
Julian Ignacio Acting Purchasing Agent
HACCC Contract for Project Information
Ted Ancheta, Housing Rehabilitation Officer
Attention all contractors and vendors.
In order for your company to submit a bid with Housing Authority of Contra Costa County (HACCC), regarding our solicitations, you must register at the following free website (ha.economicengine.com). Once your company is registered you will automatically be notified of solicitations from HACCC which meet your company's profile. The broader your company profile, (i.e. electrical, construction, vacancy repair, etc.) the more solicitations you may receive from HACCC.
In addition to HACCC, if you are interested in viewing solicitations from other agencies/companies, discuss that opportunity with Larry Hancock, whose information is listed below.
Click here for instructions how to log into the economicengine website.
All solicitations are posted on our website at www.contracostahousing.org and on our internet e-Procurement System at ha.economicengine. In order to review and submit proposal pricing for our solicitations, you must first register for free access to review and submit pricing for HACCC solicitations at ha.economicengine.com. (HACCC Company ID: 11057.) If you have any problems registering or using the internet e-Procurement System, contact the site administrator at 1-859-335-5306 or 1-866-526-0160 or via email at Larry.email@example.com.
Bidders must submit proposed pricing where provided on our internet eProcurement System website for any and all of our solicitations. The Housing Authority of Contra Costa County (HACCC) will accept the proposed pricing via our internet eProcurement system only! HACCC WILL NOT accept proposed pricing verbally, by mail, telephone or fax! Any questions contact Cynthia E. Simpson, Director of General Services, Purchasing Agent (PA) at (925) 957-8040.
HACCC CONTACT: All questions pertaining to our solicitations shall be addressed via the eProcurement website (www.nahro.economicengine.com). Once a question is posted, a response will be sent in the form of a numbered addendum for all bidders to review.
Housing Authority Contra Costa County (HACCC)
P.O. Box 2759
3133 Estudillo Street
Martinez, CA 94553
Cynthia E. Simpson, Director of General Services